Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dinner Dilemma


The Tuna Noodle Casserole that was almost tuna-less!!

Today, this was on the dinner menu....I went to find the can opener to open up the can of tuna and could not find it anywhere!!

I was certain that there was no way that I had misplaced the can opener....so of course Scott had put it somewhere it was not "supposed" to be. {he he he}

So, I went to my neighbor's (who is a bachelor) and found out he did not have a can opener either. His mother was there and she proceeded to open my two cans of tuna with a
BIG nail and a hammer and save the day, I went back home to finish preparing the casserole
**note to self** when I replace my lost can opener buy the neighbor one too

My husband then comes home from work and started emptying out his lunch box.

Before I could even explain to him the trials and tribulations that I went through this afternoon to make dinner,

He turns to me with the can opener {which he had taken out of his lunch box} and said,

"Hope you weren't looking for this today!! I was lazy and just brought the can opener to open my can of Spaghetti 'Os since it wasn't a pop top."

**Note to self**
Next week buy microwaveable Spaghetti 'Os
so the can opener does not disappear again!!
and still buy the neighbor a can opener in case mine
is misplaced AGAIN!!

No comments: