Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a beautiful day...............

I always enjoy Thursdays (probably because it is my day off!!)..but today is an especially nice day because the weather is so beautiful. Although I love the summer months, Fall is my favorite time of the year. Crisp days and evenings, apples, pumpkins, mums...the list just goes on and on. The kids & I have already been out this morning...took the dogs to the groomers and then back to the house for breakfast (chocolate chip cookie dough Pop Tarts are what the kids wanted this morning!)...have some things to do around the house and then off to meet others in the playgroup at The Explore 'N More Museum in Gettysburg. On Monday, was Hayley & Brayden's first day of preschool. Hayley of course was an old pro since this is her third year. Brayden on the other hand...wasn't too sure about it! He thought Nanny & I were going to stay in the room with him and was not too happy when we did not. Ms. Marsha told me that he kept telling the teacher, "I want outta here!!"...well, he made it to 10:00 but there were plenty of tears shed as did most of the other kids. Hopefully he adjusts soon and starts having fun! Here are a few pics of there first day.

Have a great day!!! It's a beautiful one!



No comments: