Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How can it be??

I sound like a broken record....but WOW it has been a LONG time since I last posted something...just about 5 months!!! Just CRAZY I tell ya!!

Well, tomorrow my BABY graduates from preschool!! Again, I don't know how this is possible since I can clearly remember the day I gave birth to him...and then staying at my parent's for two weeks...and then living with my in laws for two years...then moving into our new house...him FINALLY sleeping through the night {at 18 months ughhhh}...turning 2...starting preschool...then turning 3...turning 4....then 5....it just all goes by way too fast!!

His kindergarten registration did not go by the book that is for sure! He is a shy guy..and didn't want to talk to the kindergarten teachers...then his Daddy accidentally scratched him on the face while we were waiting to get tested...and it all went down hill from there. He cried and cried and was soooo upset. Registrations was just not going to happen that day. He had no interest in going to the "new school"..he wanted to go to his "old school". Scott looks at me as we were exiting the school, "So, now what are we going to do?". Me: "Well, you could always home school him". Scott: "Not happening!!"

Luckily about 3 weeks later, the school had a day where the upcoming Kindergartners could spend the day at school...and he LOVED it. He did so well...and what a difference a few weeks makes, cause he is now REALLY excited to go to school!! CLASS of 2024!!! Unbelievable!!

So, my little boy graduates preschool tomorrow....and I just don't know how this is possible......

No comments: