Tuesday, December 8, 2009

time for a short update

Wow...has it really been almost a month since I last posted. Where does the time go?? Here at the Marsh house...we are very busy getting ready for the holidays...I have tried in desperation a few times to get the "Holiday" picture of Hayley and Brayden. My last try was this past Sunday, when I decided around 6PM to try to get a picture...but then Hayley accidentally stepped on Brayden's foot and then Brayden's hand "accidentally" ended up hitting Hayley in the eye. So, after crying for 15 minutes and her eyes looking horrible...I decided against the picture. ahhhh

Last evening, a few girls from the Class of '91 had a little get together at Bill Bateman's. It was a great time seeing everyone and catching up a bit. I cannot believe that we are soon all going to be 37...and almost out of school for ahem 20 years!

I am going to end my short post today with a great picture of my parents and the grand kids from our family pictures we had taken by SJ ROTH Photography.

No comments: