Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting ready for the 4th of July


Today is my normal day off and I am spending it with my children. Luckily, I have an extended 4-day weekend because of the holiday tomorrow. I have some housework to do and then I am taking the kids out to play. The kid's and I were on vacation last week at Ocean City, MD with my family. We had a wonderful time although it is not as "relaxing" as being down south at Sunset Beach, NC where we normally go but it was a vacation nontheless.

Tomorrow we are having a picnic with family poolside. We always have so much fun there and my kid's are FISH. I am planning the food and hope the weather cooperates.

I am new to this blogging thing....but am hoping I can continue to write all my thoughts.





1 comment:

Nicole Marsh said...

You kids are adorable, the beach sounds like so much fun. It makes me wish that we lived closer to one. Good luck with the blogging, I have enjoyed so far. I am sure there is alot more I can learn about.