Saturday, July 31, 2010

Smiley Day

Wow....it has been quite some time since I took a minute to blog something....Busy Busy Busy. Can you believe that tomorrow will be August and the "last" month of Summer Vacation for the kiddos....WOW The picture, oh yeah....forgot about that! This was Brayden's bowl of cereal this morning....he didn't try it (he tells me)...so had to take a picture in hopes that this is how our day goes today!!

Today, we will be celebrating my niece, Mady's, 2nd B-day!!! Time just flies by, I remember when she was born...seems like only yesterday. Looking forward to spending the day with family celebrating this little cutie pie!!

Well, that is all the time I have for this morning...in the middle of making pasta salad, cleaning up dishes, drinking my coffee, and nursing a cold, and...well you get the point....Busy Busy Busy!! Hope everyone has a GREAT Day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: