Monday, February 16, 2009

Recap of the Weekend....

The weekend started great after I won an auction on EBAY for a Cricut machine..(for those of you who are not scrapbookers...this is a Die Cut machine that makes a lot of different Fonts and Shapes) I got a GREAT deal on the machine...as it retails for $299.99 on the website...but I took it for just a little over $100.00 (Happy Birthday to me....3 months early). Scott then took us all out to Friendly's for dinner (only because Brayden had received a Friendly's Valentine from a school mate). Dinner went well...and then time for ice cream...but wait....the coupon did not start until Sat. February 14th....ughhhhh.....so we got ice cream..and now we will just have to go back before March 21st :-)

On Saturday, Brayden and I took a trip to York to go to BJ's and then to Target to get a b-day gift for a 2-year-old friend of ours. Brayden picked out a PARENTS remote control car and an ELMO book. While at BJ's he saw the movie Madagascar 2 and asked if he could get it.....well, since it was VALENTINE'S DAY...I gave in (so now I had to get something for Hayley too...cause those of you that have more than one child know that to eliminate a complete breakdown...a "gift" for her was a must). So Brayden and I headed back to Hanover and went to the mall to find Hayley a Webkins....he picked out the Polar Bear...and then off to pick up lunch at McDonald's for everyone. Once home, and lunch was eaten, Brayden watched his movie and Hayley played on Webkins. Scott did some painting and I did some things around the house. For dinner we had Lasagna that I made on Wednesday (when I was home with a sick kiddo). I was a wonderful day with my husband and kiddos.

Sunday we were up early ...cleaned the house...and then got ready for a friend's two-year-old birthday party. It was a lot of fun...although at first the b-day boy didn't look like he was in a celebrating mood..but he started opening his gifts and then was a little more "in to" his party. We didn't get home until after 6PM...the kiddos got their PJ's on and had some popcorn...and watched a little TV until it was time to go to bed. I worked at my scrap table cutting an old Disney Princess calendar apart to make pictures to hang on Hayley's newly painted walls.....

Always busy weekends around the Marsh household....next weekend is the same.

"All Day Scrap" on Saturday...until I leave for my niece's 18th B-Day party (where does the time go?? Scott is going to p/u a single bed from his Aunt's that we can use for Brayden's room when I am ready to get him out of the toddler bed....and Sunday we will hopefully get the playroom/family completely painted and carpet on the steps....gosh...I am tired already!

No comments: