Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not me Monday....



I did not pay for my lunch this week at McDonald's with all change....nope! Not Me!!

I did not think of skipping my DD dance class this week because I was just Way too tired!! 7:15-8:30 is really late for a 35 5 year old!! Nope...Not ME!!

I did not stay up for hours Saturday night playing with my new Cricut machine and then forget to leave my DD money from the tooth fairy! Not Me!!

I do not regularly play on my daughter's Webkins account....because I am not addicted to it!! NOPE!! NOT ME!!

This wonderful blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

Cherry Blossom said...

I am so NOT addicted to Webkinz! I did not ask my kids to buy me one for my birthday next week. I am not hoping they do buy me one so I can set up my own house and use the money I make playing 'Smoothy Moves' to buy my own cute stuff!!

Cherry Blossom said...

Hey there. You will have to visit my not me on this next monday the 16th. I had a birthday and you will never guess what I got! Yup, my very OWN Webkinz from my kids!!!