Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life
Its my favorite day, Friday!! Click the picture above to link up and play along with Mama M. If you don't have a blog I'd LOVE it if you left YOUR answers in my comment section. :)

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
better? I would have to say dying old without money....who wants to die young??

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
Scott....and now Hayley helps him collect the bathroom garbage as part of her weekly chores.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
Yes... I have two recurring dreams.
1} I am trying to put in my contact lenses and they are about the size of a 50 cent piece.
2} I am back in high school{aghhhh) and cannot remember the combination to my locker or where my next class is.....the funny thing is, we never had lockers that "locked" in high school

4. Can you play a musical instrument? I took piano lessons when I was younger....I could possibly play a little....but it wouldn't be pretty!! :)

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell? Scrapbooking supplies!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

You're the second person who has had a reoccurring dream about contact being too big...that's so weird! :) Have a great weekend girl!!

SJ Roth said...

I've had the very same dream about lockers.

Jessica Roth said...

I'm a bit creeped by the locker thing, I've been having that dream for YEARS! and it's SO frustrating, to be lost in the halls and never get to class. So strange!!