Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nanny's Scrapbook

Over the next couple days, I want to share the scrapbook I made for my Mom with pictures of Hayley growing up. My Mom {aka Nanny} has been watching Hayley since she has been 3 months old. I am so thankful and blessed that she is able to watch my kiddos because I am sure I would be more STRESSED if I had to rely on a "stranger" to watch them. Since Hayley has been born, she also watches my son as well as my 15-month old niece....so she is a BUSY lady!!!

I started this project ahem back in July and my initial thought was to give her the scrapbook right after Hayley started Kindergarten...well I guess giving it to her on Christmas Eve was acceptable. You know, being a Mom to two kiddos in extra curricular activities, a house to keep, and a full-time job.....my "extra" time is very limited!! LOL

Here are the first few pages......ENJOY. I had such a great time putting this together...it is so hard to believe that my "baby" is already 6!!! {where does the time go?????}

Front Cover


Inside cover {Hayley's picture she drew}


Nanny & Hayley at her preschool graduation


Hayley Nicole Marsh {one day old}


Hayley {nine months old}


{Rosie}
Hayley fell in love with her little Carter's
doll so Mom and I bought all of them UP!! She
has just ONE that is THE Rosie; however,
altogether she has probably 10 between our
house and my Mom's. I also have one in a bag
that has not been "touched"....Guess I can send
that one off to college with her! :)



more to come........

2 comments:

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Melissa, that is beautiful! Thank you for linking up with me:) Looking forward to seeing more of your work. I might just have to make one like that for my kids' grandmas as well:)

Fancy Pants said...

What a beautiful scrapbook! I can tell you put a lot of hard work and love into making it. Your mom is going to love it!