Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

So, this is my first post of 2010!!! For New Year's Eve we went to my brother's house and spend the evening with family and friends. The kids were so excited to stay up until midnight and see the ball drop. There was lots of food and spirits {although I stuck to coffee and coke!!}. Both Hayley and Brayden {as well as myself} were able to stay up until midnight and celebrate the beginning of 2010!! Hard to believe that it is already 2010...where does the time go??

Here is a picture of Hayley ringing in the New Year
Today we had Scott's family over for pork and sauerkraut for New Year's dinner. It is tradition in our family to have this meal to bring in the New Year and I just LOVE it and it is so easy to prepare!! :)

This weekend will probably consist of taking down the Christmas decorations and watching football!! GO EAGLES!!!! BEAT the COWBOYS!!! Sunday is going to be a stressful day in our house since I, {as well as Hayley & Brayden) am an EAGLES fan and Scott is a COWBOYS fan!!!

No comments: