Saturday, February 27, 2010

another award



Heidi over at From 3 to 5
passed the beautiful Sunshine Award to me.
I am to send this out to 1o blogging friends as well.
So here it goes.

Angie @ Little Moments
Laura @ The Bignell Family
Renee @Renee's Ramblings
Molly @ The Snyder 5
Melissa @ Little Miss Married
Deborah @ Moms Sanity is Making a Comeback
Tina Michelle @ My Life As It Is
Erin @ Yes, Our Hands Are Full
Chasity @ Better Known as Mommy
Samantha @ Our Family Journal

Thanks again Heidi!!

3 comments:

VKT said...

Melissa,

Your little ballerina is precious! Congrats on your award sweet lady!

Momof3inVA said...

Aw, thanks!

I will try to accept it this week.

By the way, I Love that Dr Suess mask!

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Melissa!~ I have been married for 15 years, I also worked in the medical field, but have been home for 12 years now...it is wonderful and I do hope you get to experience it! Following you from the friday hop~! Hope to see you soon!