Saturday, February 6, 2010

**** SNOW***SNOW*** SNOW****

So the weatherman was right....we currently have a "bunch" of snow out there and it is still coming down....good day to stay inside and eat...since I have plenty of food as I blogged about here

Here is a time line of the snow storm so far:



February 5, 2010 @ 4:30 PM



February 5, 2010 @ 10:23 PM



February 6, 2010 @ 6 AM



February 6, 2010 @ 8:30 AM





Back porch when I came home from work around
4PM on February 5, 2010


This morning when I woke up this is what I
found on the back porch...had to take the
picture through the back door...cause the snow
was just blowing in.....

Here is looking out of our garage looking into the driveway...I know I know...you are thinking,

"Why is your car outside when you have a garage?

....well it is a TINY garage...so we use it for storage instead of housing the car.....works well in the spring, summer, and fall....but not in the winter when we are in the middle of a Blizzard.....

3 comments:

Renee said...

WOW! Thats a lot of snow! I wish we had that here. I'm a big fan of snow...my husband is NOT, which causes some problems in our relationship sometimes haha.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry I didn't get to comment on yours the first visit, I had my hands full, of a 2 yr old. Kinda hard to type that way :)

Mama (Heidi) said...

Great job tracking the snow totals. We are probably at about 30 inches & it appears to have stopped. Thanks for your comment.

My parents actually live in Hampstead and that is where I grew up. I now live in Northern Virginia, small world

Julie said...

Thankfully, we only got about two inches here in WV last night. =)