Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Sunday Funday courtesy of MannLand5



The questions..

1. How many piercing's do you have?

Currently 5 piercings but only in my ears (3 in one and 2 in the other)...back in the day I had a piercing in my cartilage at the top of my ear. I also had my belly button pierced...two separate times but no longer have that either.

2. I love the sound of.....?
raindrops on the roof while you are trying to fall asleep and children laughing

3. Favorite city?
Since I do not travel very much...my favorite city would be hmmmmm..I guess New York City (although there would be no WAY in the world I could live there!!

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
We are not fans of either team...but since my FIL is a BIG Colts fan....this is who we will be cheering for tonight

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Favorite appetizer?
Buffalo Chicken Dip

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
That wouldn't be any of my clothes...but my brand new Spring 2010 Coach purse that I received for 15 years of service at my place of employment.

8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
Mary Kay


7 comments:

Keely said...

Getting a new Coach bag would make me happy too..cool!

My belly button's no longer pierced either..

Thanks so much for playing!

Happy Sunday!

Keely

Jennifer said...

Hopping over to visit from MannLand's blog!

And wow -- where do I sign up to work at your place of employment?! That's an awesome employment anniversary gift!!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Momof3inVA said...

I just had to say that when watching a football game, it is always 'safe' to route for the same team as the 'crowd'...haha!

Happy getting to know you!

Cindy said...

My favorite piece in my closet wasn't clothes either...mine was shoes! Congrats on your purse, lol!

Juliana said...

We all have a lot of piercings! I am your newest following hopping by from Mannlands. Hope you will come by and follow back as well!

Unknown said...

I'm all about a brand new COACH bag, esp if its free!

Have a great week!!!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by after I saw your name on another blog... I used to work with a woman by the exact same name, and I was so hoping you were her! You're not, but it's great to "meet" you anyway.

I also love NYC, even though I've only been there once. I agree with you, though, there's no WAY I could ever live there! Way too busy for my taste.

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom