Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday recap...a little late!!

Wow....so I just realized that I never posted any pictures from Brayden's birthday party 3 weeks ago!! (bad mommy)...He wanted a Toy Story themed party...well after much searching I was unable to get the whole Toy Store ensemble...but was able to find just Buzz Lightyear although I had to order everything online!!

Buzz Lightyear Birthday Cake

Here is the Birthday Boy posing with his balloons and gift table. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of all the gifts on the table because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off forgot!!! But it was pretty impressive!

One of the gifts he got.
All the loot after he opened them all up!!


I snuck this picture in...this was from his "actual" birthday and this was the gift he got from his sister, daddy, and I.

Cannot believe that my baby is 4!!!

1 comment:

Momof3inVA said...

Happy 4th Bday, Brayden!

Ok, my 4YO daughter was looking at the screen and said, 'wow, he got a lot of good presents...but he had a BAD cake'...my heart dropped (you know, because usually my kids are so nice), and I said, 'but why did you say that, baby?'...she said, "because it's a BOY CAKE"....HAHA! Sorry, I just had to share that...I think the cake, and him, are adorable.

Oh, and just so you know, may daughter wanted a baby sister about 15 months ago, and got a brother, so I think she is a bit biased. ;)