Saturday, February 13, 2010

I have recently been given a VERY cool award from Samantha @ Our Family Journal...She gave me this:

"This award means you're really going places, Baby.
You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10
years from now, and I'll still be reading them."

In order to accept the award, I first have to express
where I think my life will be in 10 years...

Wow...in 10 years I will have an almost 16-year-old daughter and a 14-year-old son {two teenagers in my house...oh my!!} I hope that I will have raised my children to be very kind and thoughtful teenagers and not give their teachers, parents, or other elders a hard time! LOL I hope to finally be only working part time and able to continue to do all the extracurricular activities I like to do {including scrapbooking, reading, BLOGGING, etc.} as well as watching my children in their extracurricular activities and at this point in time I am not sure what they are going to be into. Hayley is very much into dancing...but I am not sure if this will be "fun" for more once she is a little older. Brayden will be starting T-Ball later this spring...so maybe I will have a Left-handed pitcher in my future???
I hope to have taken the kiddos to Disney World within the next 10 years...and spend many more wonderful years with my family and friends (including my blogging friends :0) }


Second, in addition to tell you where I think I will be in 10 years, I also must select 10 wonderful fellow-bloggy-friends to share in this award. So, in no particular order, here are the people I hope know I will be reading their blogs about their amazing adventures in 10 years.

  1. Angie at Little Moments
  2. Heidi at From 3-5
  3. Tina Michelle at My Life as it is
  4. Melissa at Little Mrs. Married
  5. Laura at The Bignell Family
  6. Nicole at Marsh Family
  7. Erin at Yes, Our Hands Are Full
  8. Jennifer at The Toy Boy Years
  9. Amy at Smells Like Insanity
  10. Karen at Kimono Karen
I really enjoy visiting these blogs from time to time...why don't you check them out and get to know them too!!

And thanks to Samantha for believing my blog is worth this award!!

*************************************************************************************

5 comments:

Momof3inVA said...

Glad you liked the award! I thought it was neat to think about 10 years from now (albeit a little scary)...Happy Valentine's Days!

Mama (Heidi) said...

WHAT!!!

Thanks,so much..

Tina Michelle said...

Hey, sorry it took me so long to respond. I find it really hard to post links in my blog and it is pretty time consuming for me so I have been putting it off until I have more time! LOL I should be better at this tech stuff by now but am not. Anyway, I will post mine as soon as I have a bit more time. Thanks a ton for thinking of me and my little ol' blog.

MBC Scrapbooking said...

That's a fun glimpse into your life later on! I cannot imagine having my kids turn into teens! LOL. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! That's so nice to hear from a fellow blogger!